Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Illeagal immigrants


This is a really big topic in the U.S. The government really wants to stop illegal immigration and tighten border security. I think that immigrants are what keeps a country going, they bring new cultural aspects, and new points of veiw. I just wish that there was a way to make everyone happy. Most of the illeagal immigrants are from Mexico, and crossing the border in some area is EXTREMELY dangerous. They come beacause of the job oppertunities in the US, and the fact that they can make a better life for themselves here because the US has better health care and education. I wish that they would just do things legally, then ther wouldn't be any problems. Right now there is alot of fear and decption, and that is no way to live. I dont know if I could go about my normal life everyday with the fear that I might be detained, deported, or die.

No comments: