
In 2001 the World Trade Center in New York was attacked by Al Qaeda. Very many people had their futures taken from them that day, and many people lost loved ones.It is a day that will forever stand out in my mind. I was 7 years old when it happened, and I just remember that everywhere you went there was the footage. The planes crashe into those towers for days. That was all that was on the nes. And the news was pretty much the only thing that ever played on televisions. The pentagon was also attacked. Since then we have tightened security. It was a wake up call, and I hope that no one anywhere ever has to go through something like that ever again.





1 comment:
Hey Camille, I'm Cynthia, and I'm in your blog group.
September 11 was really scary. I remember not really knowing what was going on, but being really scared because everyone around me was panicked. Also, on that day, my elementary school, Doss, had a bomb threat, so we stood outside the school for like 4 hours before our parents picked us up. That day was very tragic and many brave people lost their lives on that day.I do hope the US doesn't suffer an attack like that again.
Post a Comment