Friday, March 6, 2009
Litterature and Cars, and country music
Well the blog challenge was to blog about things that we are intersted in, passionate about, and can educate you in. I love Litterature and I alsways have. I am on a time crunch right now to finnish this blog before I go camping because I was reading. For all of the reading I do I sure can't even begin to spell, which is ironic beacuse I tutor my mom's best friend's son in spelling, but my vocabulary is bigger than it would be if i didn't read so that is a plus, biut that is not why I read. When I read I try to connect with the characters and with the piece of their soul that the author puts forth in every word that they write. I have attempted to write myself and it is hard to hammer stuff out. I admire thouse who can do it, and especially those who can do it well. I read a wide margin from Ginsberg and Cumming to Austen and Rowling. next on my list is cars. my Uncle Pal has always messed with cars as far and fixing them up and popping dents and stuff and now my mom's boyfriend is the service manager for mercedes benz so I guess their is definatly alot of the vroom vroom vibe going on around me. i love to drive, especiall classics from the 70's. last wednessday I test drove a 1979 Chevy Monza. The car was absoulutly faboulous, however the previous owner was not faboulous to it. Lastly is country music. I listen to it whenever I need background, or something to dance to. The artists generally stay the same, so there is always a familer voice drawling on about some lost lover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment