Thursday, January 22, 2009
Technology
I use a ton of technology everyday. I wake up in the morning to my clock radio alarm clock and then I use the plumbing for my shower and then a hair dryer and curling iron, straightening iron, whatever i'm in the mood for, and then I user my toaster and take milk out of my refrigerator, then I get in my car. I go to school where I text on my cell phone, then I go home and talk on my home phone, use my computer and watch TV. Technology is a huge part of my everyday life. If I had to live without my computer or cell phone it would be a disaster of apoctalytic proportions, and thus I am putting those items in there with being as important an invention as fire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment