
Every summer my mom and I try to take a road trip. We have been to Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, Tennese, Georgia, Mississippi,Washington DC, Florida, Alabama, and this summer we are going to go to Missouri, Kentucky, and Illinois. I ahve been to alot of attraction and seen alot of countryside, but I do have my favorites. I really loved seeing car henge. It is like stone henge, but they are cars spray painted grey. Mount Rushmore was really cool, because the weather was nice and it seemed like we were posing for postcards.In New Mexico and Tennese we went white water river rafting, and that was alot of fun. Also in Tennese I went to Graceland, Elvis' house, we rode horses, we saw the grand ol' oprey, and went to the wild horse saloon. I am really looking forward to going to Chicago this summer!!
P.S. we usually take our dog





1 comment:
Car Henge sounds really cool! You've got to put a picture up! In Tennessee, did you go to Nashville? At the Grand Ol' Oprey, did you see an opera? Did you ride any horses? I love to ride horses, and 4-wheelers. What kind of dog do you have? Please give feedback. Thanks!
-David A. Geyer
Post a Comment